Solvent Extraction Process:
Pre-pressed cake→ solvent extraction→mixed oil evaporation→steam stripping→wet meal evaporation→solvent gas condensation→tail gas cold water recovery→crude oil.
The raw material is conveyed to extractor hopper through feeding scraper, then enter into extractor through auger, after solvent spray, soak extract and drain off, fresh solvent spray and washing again(solvent and raw material flow reverse.）In final, the extraction meal after eventually drain fall into the wet meal scraper conveyor, then transported to the DTDC desolventizer through auger. The meal after desolventizing is conveyed into the meal storeroom through auger and scraper; strong mixing oil after removing impurities by cyclone hydraulic separator, enter into mixed oil tank sedimentation to remove impurities again,then start the first-evaporator (DTDC).
Solvent extraction plant comprises of the following:
1) Solvent pumps: continuously spray solvent to the Rotocel extractor.
2) Rotocel extractor: The pre-pressed cake is sprayed and soaked with a solvent to dissolve the oil in the solvent (to form miscella). After processing, wet powder and miscella (mixed oil) are obtained.
3) DTDC: used to separate the solvent from the wet meal.
4) Miscella tank 1st: pump the miscella (oil with solvent) into the miscella 1st, then add 10% saline water to it. The phospholipids and impurities in the miscella will react with the saline water, at last the reactant precipitate, reaching the goal of purifying.
5) Miscella tank 2nd: the purified miscella will be pumped into it.
6) Miscella stripping: it will remove the remaining solvent in miscella. And the solvent will be discharged to condenser for recycling.
7) Condenser: used to cool the solvent gas separated from the wet meal and miscella for recycling.